Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First beige blush

Weather.com says it43 degrees outside right now, 38 with the wind.

I say it's sunbathing weather!

God yes, this is really happening. This is the official start of working on my tan. Too long has my skin been fishbelly white. Sitting here in the sun, I can actually see light glisten and even refract off my skin. Maybe I just have an especially lustrous epidermis, but something tells me that it might be the fact that it hasn't seen sun in months.

It might be 43-38 degrees here right now. I don't know. But I don't feel any wind, and so the temperature right above my skin right now is probably a toasty 60.

And I'm not just sitting outside in a t-shirt, people. No no. No no no no no. It's as balls-to-the-wall naked without any actual exposed balls. I'm bakin' the white offa me! Look out world!

I am very excited about starting my tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment